We’ve detailed here our basic warranty conditions. If you have any queries, please contact us at Direct Office Furniture.
Direct Office Furniture Warranty Policy
Thank you for purchasing with Direct Office Furniture. We take great pride in our products and hope that you enjoy your furniture for many years to come. In the unlikely event that you experience problems with your furniture, please see warranty information below.
WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECTS
Subject to the Warranty Terms and Conditions and the Warranty Claim Procedure, Direct Office Furniture warrants this product to be free of manufacturing or material defect for two years from the date of purchase. Furniture made by Direct Office Furniture under the ‘Pinelake’ brand including the ‘Prevelly’ and ‘Hotham’ range of furniture has a 10 year structural warranty. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The benefits of this warranty are in addition to any rights and remedies imposed by Australian State and Federal legislation that cannot be excluded. Nothing in this warranty is to be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying any State or Federal legislation applicable to the supply of goods and services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
Please refer to our website for full terms and conditions, www.directoffice.com.au or parent company www.interiasystems.com.au
This warranty does not cover:
- Any normal wear and tear.
- Any damage from abnormal use, or abuse.
- Products which have not been maintained, or which have been modified;
- Any indirect or consequential loss.
- Any shipping costs for the return of warranty items (new items supplied to cover the product if deemed faulty will be shipped FREE of charge) the warranty item must be returned by the user to our nominated warehouse before a replacement item is shipped.
- Any packaging or boxing of furniture items that are being returned under warranty.
- Any site visits to view products or repair products.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase is required. All works carried out by a party under instructions from Direct Office Furniture will be covered by the two year warranty on workmanship and repair. If the workmanship of the repair is deemed by Direct Office Furniture to be faulty, a new item will be provided. All other warranties express or implied, are excluded.